Our lab is participating in the PERISCOPE H2020 project, a partnership of 30+ top European universities and associations of professionals worked together for the last two years to study data, policies, actions, and effects of pandemic management. Besides the high-impact research results, the consortium worked on implementing educational materials and courses.
Among those, five online courses (MOOCs) that collect technical and policy solutions to pandemic challenges have been published on Coursera:
- “Reaching Vulnerable Groups through Pandemic Policy”, developed by Ghent University and the London School of Economics.
- “One Health: pandemic preparedness, prevention, and response”, produced by the Karolinska Institutet and the Federation of European Academies of Medicine (FEAM).
- “Strengthening territorial response for better health”, realised by the European Regional and Local Health Authorities (EUREGHA), Mental Health Europe (MHE), and Agència de Qualitat i Avaluació Sanitàries de Catalunya (AQuAS).
- “Data science perspectives on pandemics management”, resulted from the collaboration between Politecnico di Milano, University of Pavia, ISI Foundation, and the Delft University of Technology.
- “Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare Management”, created by the Goethe University Frankfurt.
Ahead of the publication, the courses were tested by health authorities, policymakers, and public bodies. All courses are free to access.
You can access the courses from this list on Coursera.