Following up on my recent perspective that moves from model-driven development to hidden-model products, together with the Fluxedo team and in collaboration with WebRatio and Eurotech, we launched a new product called EventOmeters.
EventOmeters allows businesses and event organizers to increase the effectiveness of their events, involving participants and being able to rely on certain measures for the analysis of returns on investment in trade fairs, music, sports and in general of any gathering of people.
The role of the partners is as follows:
- WebRatio is a leading provider of tools, methods and services for the rapid production of customized applications,
- Fluxedo is an innovative start-up focusing on mobile app development, social network integration, and semantic social media analytics,
- Eurotech will integrate data from IoT sensors whose data is made available realtime through cloud technology.
- Social media analytics: http://fuorisalone.it/2015/twindex/
- Mobile app (official app of the event): http://fuorisalone.it/2015/apps