I have now spent a few months wandering around in the blogosphere investingating and discussing issues related to Business Process Modeling (BPM). Time has come to start a list of blogs I consider relevant and inspiring for the community. Here is a first bunch (in no particular order). If you have other suggestions, feel free to propose (including your blog):
- http://www.column2.com/ by Sandy Kemsley
- http://blogs.forrester.com/clay_richardson by Clay Richardson, Forrester
- http://adamdeane.wordpress.com/ by Adam Deane
- http://www.brsilver.com/ by Bruce Silver
- http://sourcing-shangri-la.typepad.com by Mike Gammage
- http://kswenson.wordpress.com/ by Keith Swenson, Fujitsu
- http://isismjpucher.wordpress.com/ by Max J. Pucher, ISIS Papyrus
- http://www.bp-3.com/ by Scott Francis
- http://debsg360.wordpress.com/, by Deb Miller, Global 360
- http://www.mwdadvisors.com/blog/ by Neil Ward-Dutton, Mwd advisors
- http://www.ebizq.net/blogs/bpminaction/ by Anne Stuart, eBizQ
- http://iangotts.wordpress.com/ by Ian Gotts
- http://ashishbhagwat.wordpress.com/ by Ashish Bhagwat
- http://jhcblog.juliehuntconsulting.com/ by Julie Hunt
- http://process-cafe.blogspot.com/ by Gary Comerford
- http://www.theprocessninja.com/ by Craig Reid
- http://processexecutive.com/blog by
- Anatoly Belychook
- http://www.bouncingthoughts.com/ by Jaisundar
Other interesting blogs, partially related to the BPM world:
- http://erptraining.blogspot.com/ by Faun deHenry
- http://www.ebizq.net/blogs/enterprise/ by Dion Hinchcliffe, eBizQ
- https://www-950.ibm.com/blogs/aim/?lang=en_us, IBM
6 thoughts on “Prominent bloggers in the BPM community”
Thanks for the mention!
By the way, could you consider switching your feed to full articles rather than partial feeds? I'm much more likely to read it that way, as are most other people who use a feed reader. Thanks!
Good point, I just set full feed format. Thanks!
Apart from blogs you already mentioned I also visit the following:
Appreciate the mention Marco!
Thanks so much for including me! It's given me another reason to try harder…
Thanks for these resources, Zbigniew. Actually I forgot to mention some of them, although I was already reading them.